Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Update on us...

I am so awful at blogging! I wish I wasn't but I am....maybe this summer when I get some "free time" (ha ha) I will be better!

Lots has happened in the past month. Some I can share...some I can't...but in due time!
The biggest event in the Jett household was Kyler turned 3 years old!! My baby is getting SO big. It amazes me because it was like he flipped a switch overnight. He has become a wild man....and even worse...he talks back. Insert: Apology to my mom! She always said I would get what was coming to me! Boy..it is starting young. Fortunately Richard and I are in this together and we will make it! (I hope!)

This weekend I am going "home" for a few days. Becca and Brian are having a baby so I am throwing them a baby shower...plus I just need a "me" break. I am sad to leave my boys, but know that it will be good for me to get away!

School is going great! This week is the end of a quarter so that is always a crazy time...but I am blessed to have a great class, principal, and fellow teachers. God knew that this is what I needed to make CA home. I have also begun to make some good friends. And reevaluate different things in my life. I see where God wants me (us) and we are working towards those goals.

In my next blog I will talk about those goals...they are pretty exciting!!!
Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment